Tell me

and I forget

Teach me

and I remember

Involve me

and I learn. (Benjamin Franklin)
 

Jetsons' Future Predictions: What Will Tomorrow Bring?

13 de agosto de 2024

 In the 1960s, The Jetsons gave us a glimpse into what people thought the future would look like. Flying cars, robot assistants, and homes in the sky were all part of this futuristic world.

Today, some of these predictions have come true, while others remain just dreams. But what do you think the future will hold for us?

Using the Simple Future tense, we can talk about things that will happen or might happen in the future. Let's explore our own ideas about what the world will be like in the years to come.




Imagine the world in 50 years. What do you think will exist? Will we have flying cars, robots helping us with our homework, or maybe cities under the ocean? Using the Simple Future tense, write one sentence predicting what you think will happen in the future. Example: In the future, we will live in floating cities. 

👉Be creative and share your vision with us on the blog!

ACTIVITY 2

ACTIVITY 3

ACTIVITY 4

😉 Planned by @miss.telmazen

0 comments:

Postar um comentário