Tell me

and I forget

Teach me

and I remember

Involve me

and I learn. (Benjamin Franklin)
 

ILLNESSES 🤒

22 de agosto de 2023

 

Review body parts:  We will play "Simon Says" using body parts vocabulary. For example, "Simon says touch your head," "Simon says clap your hands," etc. Use the English words for body parts while playing.


  • Role-playing: Doctor and Patient (Should / Shouldn't)
  1. Headache (dor de cabeça):

    • You should take a break and rest.
    • You shouldn't spend too much time on electronic devices.
  2. Toothache (dor de dente):

    • You should brush your teeth regularly.
    • You shouldn't eat too many sweets.
  3. Earache (dor de ouvido):

    • You should avoid putting objects in your ears.
    • You shouldn't listen to music too loudly.
  4. Sore throat (dor de garganta):

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário