Tell me

and I forget

Teach me

and I remember

Involve me

and I learn. (Benjamin Franklin)
 

Let's read and write!

7 de outubro de 2013

 Leia os textos e responda as perguntas. Utilize o campo "COMENTÁRIOS" para escrever. Não esqueça do seu nome.

TEXTO 1

Hi! My name’s Laura. I am eleven years old and I’m from London, England. This is my beautiful dog. Its name is Pupcake and it’s six years old. It is a white dog with black spots, a long tail, big ears and brown eyes. Its favorite food is meat, rice and dog food. It is very happy dog. 

a)     How old is Laura?
b)     Where is she from?
c)     How old is Pupcake, the dog?
d)     What colour is Pupcake?
e)     What is Pupcake favourite food?

TEXTO 2

Victor is from Canada.  He is twelve years old. His favorite animal is the cat. His cat is called Mimosa. It is six years old. Its is orange and it is small. Its tail is long and its legs are short. Her sister Carol loves his cat. She is nine years old and she will be a veterinarian in the future.



a) Where is Victor from?
b) How old is Victor?
c) What is his favorite animal?
d) How old is Mimosa?
e) What color is Mimosa?
f) What will be Carol in the future?

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário