Tell me

and I forget

Teach me

and I remember

Involve me

and I learn. (Benjamin Franklin)
 

Places and Prepositions

12 de março de 2013

Iniciar a aula apresentando o slide dos locais, perguntando onde as pessoas das gravuras estão:


Explicar as preposições com o vídeo:



Entregar a imagem abaixo para os alunos:


Ditar as frases abaixo utilizando o There to be e as preposições, para que os alunos possam identificar os locais que estão sem as placas de identificação.

1. There is a police station next to the fire station.
2. There is a Hospital beside the bank.
3. There is a restaurant across from the park.
4. There is a bus stop across from the school.
5. There is a movie theater beside the bus stop.
6. There is a café between the dentist’s and the sports center.
7. There is a post office beside the police station.
8. There is a library beside the school.
9. There is a supermarket next to the library.

Apresentar o slide abaixo para fazer a correção desta atividade e para fixar o conteúdo aprendido. 

1 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

I likе the valuable infoгmаtion you ѕupρlу fοr уour аrtiсles.
I will bοοkmaгκ уour ωeblog аnԁ сheck again hеre frequently.

I'm slightly sure I'll learn lots οf new stuff ρrоper hеre!
Best of luck for the following!

Herе іs my webрage - Сlіcκ Me []

Postar um comentário